Sunday, June 10, 2007

My First Post (if you don't count the one before this)

So this is my first post. I don't really know what to write about. I've noticed that most people have a theme for their blog like "Look, a baby!," or "my trip to who-gives-a-crap." I'm out of luck because I haven't procreated and the farthest I travel is to the post office. Which is where my first post kicks off.

So, I was on my way to the post office when some kid smashed into my parents' new car.


That isn't my parents' car. This is:


My Grandfather is going to roll around in his grave when I say this but--Chalk another point up for Japanese cars. They sure know how to take a hit. Look, a baby!

1 comment:

Christina Kim Homer said...

no point in a theme. unless you want one. welcome to the interweb. i hope you keep up the posts.